Inspirational 10 Amazing Facts About Indian Armed Forces That Will Make You Proud
6. Assam Riffles is one of the oldest paramilitary force which was formed in the year 1835 in India.
7. Do you know who is the biggest troop contributor to the UN peacemaking operation? The Indian Army is the biggest troop contributor for them.
8. The highest bridge in the world, The Bailey Bridge was constructed by The Indian Army in the year 1982. It is located in between the Dras and Suru rivers in Ladakh Valley in the Himalayas.
9. With the development of another missile series of AGNI, which is AGNI-VI, The Indian Army will be able to hit almost any part of the world ( excluding South America and North America) with a range of 10,000 km.
10. The biggest civilian rescue operation in the world was carried out by The Indian Air Force in Uttarakhand in the year 2013.