So you did your research and planned your trip, you booked your flight and you’re all set to go. Oh damn it! You have to book your hotel so when I travel I always stay in budget hotels, but it’s not easy to find a good hotel. But all thanks to Trivago guy “Abhinav Kumar” who has given us the solution for finding a good budget hotel which is equipped with all the facilities that we require using the Trivago hotel search engine. All thanks to the Trivago guy now you can find a hotel with all your must-haves and then you can kind of narrow down to the best choice and book it.
The Trivago advertisement featuring Abhinav Kumar has gone viral on the Internet. While some are trolling Abhinav for his tardy appearance and his comical dialogue delivery. The story behind this is interesting, Trivago auditioned many models for the ad commericial, but were unable to find the most suitable person for the job. Despite auditioning several models for their commercial in India, Trivago was unable to finalize a model. The reason behind this is because Trivago brand wasn’t looking for a celebrity type person, but for someone who is more relatable to the customers. Some person with “average guy type looks and common features” and Abhinav Kumar was perfect for the role.
His famous line “Kya kabhi aapne online hotel search kiya hai” has gone viral while people are trolling him for that, but whether you love him or hate him, you simply can’t ignore him. The advertisement is doing wonders for him and the Trivago brand.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Indian Trivago Guy Memes That Will Make You Burst Into Laughter!
1. This secret is no longer unknown. Everyone knows that Trivago offers you the best deals on the hotels.
2. He’s truly the richest one here. Having Trivago app on your phone makes you different.
3. Well time to use the lifeline. It’s such a difficult question.
4. The Fault In Our Hotels.
5. This is what I feel like doing every time when this guy shows up on the TV screen.
6. Even Babu Rao is tired of this guy’s BS.
7. Saale Ka Sar Phod De Pathar Mar Kar!
8. Aur Aapne Online Kuch Search Kiya Hai?
9. This is way too deep. It’s impossible for a normal rational mind to comprehend this.
10. That transformation.
11. Hide The Pain Harold.