Conor McGregor never shy away when it comes to laying the verbal smackdown on his opponents. He always has words which will hurt his opponents far worse than his punches. He knows how to get under his opponents’ skin, he is the master of the mental game. Conor is very confident of his abilities, his mental strength, self-belief is just phenomenal. His charisma, his mic skills, ridiculous confident in his abilities has the most popular UFC star. It has been only three years since he’s been competing in the Octagon, but he’s quickly become the most marketable, the most quotable fighters on the planet.
UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor is never short on words. He knows how to sell a fight, how to win the mental battle against his opponents.
He’s the complete package as a UFC fighter. The man can talk and knows how to back up his talk. Conor knows how to create a controversy to promote his fight. He takes over the press conferences with his trash-talking like a boss.
He predicts how his fights will go down, he makes his predictions come true by winning his fights in a spectacular fashion. Conor is very stylish, a trend setter, and a good-looking fighter. Conor McGregor never backs down from any fight whether if it’s a last-minute replacement or challenging a different weight division fighter.
So let’s take a look at 10 Life Lessons From Irish UFC Champion Conor McGregor!
1. He may be cocky, but he’s always humble when it comes to victory or defeat. It’s very important in life to not be affected by success or failure. Never let success run to your head and don’t let failure break your heart. You have to remember no matter how big you have become, what matters is how you treat people around you, at the end of the day we all are equal.
2. Limits are just illusions, if you just apply your mind to something, you can even achieve the impossible. No goal is big enough for you if you really want it. Surely there are plenty of excuses if you’re really not focused. Just figure out who you want to be, what you want to, and apply all your energy into it. I guarantee you that you’ll succeed.
3. Why not feel good about yourself? Why not feel like a champion? After all you’re what you think. Stop worrying about how people see you, it simply doesn’t matter. What matter is how you see yourself. You gotta have faith in your abilities, believe in yourself, and dress like a champion.
4. No success can be achieved without an action. Convert your thoughts into actions. At the end of the day, it’s your actions which will ultimately shape your future. If you have a dream, then it’s very important you take a small step each and every day towards it. An action is what transforms a dream into a reality.
5. The fighting face of a nation! The amount of support and love he gets from his country is simply amazing. It’s very important to have the support of your loved ones who you can celebrate your success with, who will be there to motivate you in your failures.
6. Conor has one of the most coolest jobs in the world. The reason why he is so successful at what he does is because he genuinely loves the sport. If you don’t enjoy what you’re doing, you’re never going to find success in it. So figure out what makes you happy because winning is about having the heart in the right place.
7. Always be prepared, always be ready. Don’t make excuses. Winners always train, they are always ready for a challenge, that’s how they step on the top. It’s only losers who make excuses when they confront a challenge.
8. That’s the trick. Some people always complain about not having the resources, how the limitations are stopping them from realizing their goals. And some people just don’t care, they go out and achieve what they want to. Don’t let the things you don’t have distract you from what you have.
9. It’s as simple as that.
10. Hard work always beat the talent. Become obsessed with your art. You know excellence has nothing to do with talent. Beyond a certain level, talent is the most useless virtue to possess. It’s your attitude, passion, and work ethics which matters.