You know they say that money can’t buy happiness, but it’s better to cry sitting in a Ferrari than on the floor. Money can help you in realizing your dreams of traveling and living a luxurious life. When we say a luxurious life, it means possessing items that reflect an extravagant lifestyle, and can bring pleasure and comfort. Who doesn’t want to own items that will make him look good, things like branded clothes, fancy shoes, stylish and expensive cars.
So Let’s Take A Look At Top 10 Most Expensive Things In The World!
1. The most expensive television in the world is the PrestigeHD Supreme Rose Edition.
2. Rhein II picture was auctioned at $4.3 million.
3. Chopard Blue Diamond, the most expensive ring in the world.
4. Haute Joaillerie watch from Chopard is priced at $25 million.
5. 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO was sold at a whooping price of $35 million.
6. The drawing of Raphael’s Head of a Muse was auctioned at a price of $48 million.
7. This piece of art is worth more than $100 million. Seriously who buys stuff like this?
8. Seriously? $140 million for this! Come on! Even an elementary kid could paint something better than this.
9. Antillia Mumbai: The house of the Indian Billionaire Mukesh Ambani.
10. This yacht is made with over 100,000 kg of gold and is decorated with T-Rex bones and meteorites. NOW THAT’S AWESOME!