Prasad, it is a reverential offering made to a God and which is then circulated among the followers and devotees. It is generally a palatable, edible thing which is offered to holy person, divinity or a symbol. On a genuine note, prasad otherwise known as parshad or prasadam, is the holy offering to god. It is rehearsed since ancient times in Hindu sanctuaries and temples. The devotees of the deity after having the “Darshana” of their god in the sanctuary, they generally look for Prasad in the temple. There are many eatables, food items, and edible things utilized as Prasads in the temples.
From Noodles to Rat bound sustenance, there exist numerous extraordinary Prasad in the various temples across India. Most sanctuaries and temples have their own uncommon prasad, i.e. each divinity is known to be offered a specific sort of prasad. Some of these temples go an additional mile to guarantee that their prasad is the most exceptional.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Prasads That You Can Get Only In Indian Temples!
1. I would visit this temple daily just for the delicious chocolate prasad.
2. What a yummy combination.
3. You will get tasty sweet laddus if you visit the Tirupati Balaji Temple.
4. If you have a craving for noodles then just visit the Chinese Kali Mandir in Kolkata.
5. A very different type of prasad that you’ll get at Gogamedi Temple in Rajasthan.
6. Alagar Kovil Temple serves you very delicious Dosa as prasad.
7. One of the most unusual type of prasads in the form of Alcohol that you’ll find at Kaal Bhairav Temple in Ujjain.
8. This is extreme.
9. Truly G stands for Genius and God.
10. This is simply amazing.