Engineering is undoubtedly the most opted career in India. Every year around 1.5 million students complete their engineering to graduate, however only few of them end up getting selected and hired at a good position in a company. Engineering is one of the most challenging and toughest courses in the world. Not everyone can take up this course, compared to the arts and commerce stream, engineering science is very hard.
That’s why only the ace students take up this course, but the situation is different in India. In India, doesn’t matter what your subject of interest is, you first study engineering, and then you pursue your passion. It must sound silly, but that’s the ground reality of the country. India breeds an engineering environment and culture, it is the most opted career choice in the country. If you’re a medical student you become a doctor, if you’re a science student then you become an engineer.
So let’s take a look at 11 Engineering Memes That Prove Why Engineering Is Not Everyone’s Cup Of Tea!
1. The Guinness Book of World Records has declared Engineering as the hardest course in the world. I mean just take a look at the course, you have to study for 4 Years which means you have to pass 8 Semesters, you have to qualify 16 mid-semester examinations, you have to make lab, theory assignment, you have to give quizzes. You have to complete your minor and major training, write a report on that, you have to make an original minor and major project. You got to have 75% attendance to appear in the examination, then there’s the pressure of getting a job placement.
2. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the secret recipe of creating an engineer.
3. There are two kinds of engineer that you’ll always find in the class. So which one are you?
4. The ultimate law of engineering.
5. If you’re studying engineering and if you’re not tired, then my friend you certainly are doing something wrong.
6. Creativity is far more important than the college attendance – Engineer.
7. You will never ever regret taking up this course. It’s a life changing experience.
8. Don’t you dare ask an engineer about his daily schedule!
9. In India, you first take up engineering, then you pursue your passion.
10. Never ever underestimate the talent and potential of an engineer.
11. It’s finally over!
So guys did you like the article? Feel free to share your views and opinions in the comment section. If you enjoyed the article then please share it with your friends!