Hey guys! Welcome to Humor Nation. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is a very popular show in India. It has been a very long time since the show is running and has become a basic family daily soap for all houses around India. It is one of the most watched sitcoms of the modern era. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah! show provides a light entertainment, laughter, relief to all viewers. In this time where stress has made a bond with everyone, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has become is dose of relief and laughter.
Unlike, other sitcoms this show does not revolves around a story which has love relationships, breakups, plotting against one another, instead, this show depicts how actually the lives of people are, and comedy comes from real situations. This show has completed 8 years and more, but still whenever a viewer watches this show there are some unanswered questions and mysteries that need to be solved.
So Let’s Take A Look At 15 Questions/Mysteries/Mistakes of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah!
1. Who actually is Dayaben’s mother? Almost in every episode, we find her talking to her mother, but till date show has not shown who actually she is. CID Ko Bulana Padega 😀
2. Jethalal is a symptom of bad happening. There is a popular dialogue in the show that –“Jethalal musibat ke paas jaaye na jaaye, musibat Jethalal ko dhoond hi leti hai”. The question is when will the stars for him will change? From now if you have bad luck, you have Jetha luck!
3. The whole world has been changed. Even the set of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah! has been changed. In the world of changing things, only one thing has remained constant throughout, and that is Nattu Kaka Ki Salary! When will his salary be increased?
4. There are always some flaws in every person. But in this show there is a person who have no flaws, he can do anything and everything, he’s the Bagha boy. Yes! from repairing mobile to suggesting crazy ideas, Bagha never fails to amaze us with his ideas.
How is this even possible? Also there are seven alike people in the world. Maybe that’s why Bagha could be a mobile repairman in Jetha’s shop, and Tappu’s teacher too as seen in the earlier episodes. He sometimes becomes a taxi-driver and sometimes Rukmani Bai’s husband. What is the mystery?
5. Now this one is really a big mess. During the whole sitcom, Pinku’s parents are never revealed, why? Who are Pinku’s parents? Or is there some plot of revealing them after the show ends? Where are they? Janta Jawab Chahti Hai?
6. The whole sitcom is fun. There are so many unanswered questions which makes this show more fun. The most hilarious plot of the show is- there had been many times when Popatlal almost got married, but it failed. When will Popatlal get married?
7. Jethalal and Sunder Lal truly depicts the relationship of a “Jija and Saala”. Sunder has always been a danger alarm for Jetha. When will he stop making a fool out of Jetha? Although it’s always been fun watching them.
8. The show must answer this. What is the purpose of having this heated chemistry between Jethalal and Babita Ji? What does Jetha want? This is a family show, but this is something unexpected that show keeps hinting at. Jethalal fits to the proverb that “Ghar Ki Murgi Daal Barabar.”
9. Would there be any day in the show when Jetha won’t get a scolding from Bapu Ji? In every episode Jetha gets scolded by Bapu ji, shri Champak Lal Jayanti Lal Gada. Another question is that is Champak Lal the universal chacha ji? Everyone whether young or old calls him that.
10. How can a man like Iyer get a wife like Babita Ji? May be because Iyer is a scientist, or may be because of true love? But seriously guys this is an unrealistic expectation put up by a television show.
11. Okay! Let’s dig out a mystery here. We have seen Jethalal’s dining area, we know that Daya brings food from inside the bedroom. But if we look at the bedroom, one side is bathroom and other side is wall. Where the hell is the kitchen?
12. Let’s look at the bathroom paradox. This bathroom of Jethalal sometimes becomes as huge and sometimes very small. What is going on? Is this a bathroom door or a door to Narnia?
13. Anjali bhabhi always stays positive, keeps Mehta Sahab positive. But during past 7 years, they never thought to complete their family. Mehta Sahab, it’s high time now, you should think about it, or consider a doc right now.
14. Hypocrisy at its best. In one plot when a tempo was stuck at the main gates of society, Gokuldham Niwasis found out hilarious ways to go out. And while when society was under renovation they used the back exit door. What is this?
15. The biggest mystery got answered here. Tappu ke papa got trolled. LMAO!
This show has amazing characters and amazing story lines. Everyone is in love with this show and we wish this show much more success in upcoming years. Best of Luck! Hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Like. Share. Comment! Stay tuned to Humor Nation!