Hey Guys! Welcome back to Humor Nation. It is quite surprising that many of our favorite TV personalities have done B-Grade movies. While some of these stars started their career through these B-Grade masala films, some did it just to experiment, some did it for money, and some to save their falling career.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Famous TV Celebrities Who Starred In B-Grade Movies!
7. Sambhavna Seth is a popular Indian television actress, she has also worked as a model, and hosted television shows. She is a leading and very famous actress in Bhojpuri Cinema. Although she rose to popularity through her item numbers in Bollywood and her appearance as a contestant in the season 2 of Bigg Boss. She has acted in many B-Grade and C-Grade films.
6. Rashami Desai is a popular Indian television actress. She became popular after playing the role of Tapasya Rathore in the hit Indian daily soap opera ‘Uttaran’. She has also hosted some shows and has appeared as a contestant on reality shows like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Nach Baliye. Before her big break, she actred in many B grade films.
5. Urvashi Dholakia is best known for her famous role of Komolika Basu in the Indian soap opera ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’. She has also participated in many reality shows like Bigg Boss 6, Comedy Circus. She has done many Malyalam B-Grade movies. Her famous B-Grade film ‘Swapnam’ and its streamy scenes are still viewed by thousands everyday on YouTube.
4. Now this next famous TV personality is a very familiar one. Disha Vakani is very famous for her popular lead role of Daya Gada in the hit SAB TV show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. But before entering the industry, she has worked in some B-Grade films.
3. Sana Khan is a famous model and Indian actress. Sana began her career by modelling and appeared in many commercials and advertisements. She is also known for her career in south Indian cinema and special item numbers in the films. Sana has appeared in 14 films and around 50 advertisement films. In her career, Sana has done some B-Grade films too.
2. Samir Kochhar, the famous Indian actor and popular host of Extraa Innings T20, pre-match show of IPL. He has also appeared in the soap opera ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ and done Bollywood films like ‘Zehar’, ‘Jannat’. Samir has done some B-Grade films too in his long career.
1.Who doesn’t know Archana Puran Singh? Best known for the show comedy Circus where she was the judge. She has done comedy roles in Bollywood films like Bol Bachchan, Krrish, De Dana Dan. In her youth, the laughter queen has done some B-Grade films.