We just can’t get enough of the adorable and sweet Misha Collins who plays the role of Angel Castiel on Supernatural. He’s the one who protects the Winchesters and keeps them together. Without him, they’d presumably be dead at this point, wouldn’t you say? Obviously, Misha Collins is much more than the holy messenger of the god, he’s a great guy and a very talented actor. Misha have had different parts on TV and film. And here’s something surprising, get ready to have your mind blown, his real name is not even Misha Collins, it’s Dmitri Tippens Krushnic! You better believe it, no big surprise why he changed that name. Misha Collins married his high school sweetheart and there are a lot of things that you probably don’t know about him, he’s full of surprises. So we’ve selected 7 of our most loved Misha Collins facts and we bet that they will definitely shock you.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Unknown Facts About Misha Collins Who Is Known For His Popular Character Of Castiel In Supernatural
1. I bet you didn’t know his real name. Glad he changed that name.
2. He’s really an angel, such a good guy. One little single good deed can change the world.
3. Know about his family. A loving husband and a great father.
4. He’s not just an actor, he’s a published poet too! This guy is so talented.
5. Castiel has become one of the most favorite characters on the show.
6. The best Non-Human!
7. WOW! He’s a genius!