Welcome to Humor Nation. This is the 21st century, this is the age of the independent women. Gone are the days when a woman’s role in society was limited to doing household work and daily chores. Now women are progressing at an exponential rate, they are making their presence felt in all walks of life; sports, business, entertainment industry, you just name it. Now women can be seen even more inclined towards the field of politics with every passing day because they are realizing the importance of their responsibilities towards other women and the nation. Indian politics have witnessed many great and talented female politicians like Indira Gandhi, Sushma Swaraj, Sonia Gandhi, who changed the landscape of Indian politics.
Today there are some extremely talented, well-educated, young and beautiful women politicians who are making politics great again. You seem them dressed up in attractive and beautiful sarees and carrying stylish handbags.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Beautiful Young Indian Female Politicians That Will Make You Join Politics!
10. Chhavi Rajawat, she is the Sarpanch of the village named Soda which is located 60 KMS from Jaipur. Even though she is not elected to any political party, she is the youngest person to hold the position of Sarpanch. Chhavi is the first woman sarpanch with an MBA degree.
9. Dimple Yadav is the wife of former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav. She was elected from the Kannauj constituency in Uttar Pradesh to the Lok Sabha in 2012.
8. Mahua Moitra, a former investment banker who became a politician after joining AITMC. She has been elected from the constituency of Karimpur in Nadia District of West Bengal.
7. Priya Dutta was elected as the Lok Sabha MP from Mumbai North West in 2005 and from Mumbai North Central in 2009.
6. Alka Lamba served Congress for 20 years however she quit the party in 2014 to join AAP party. She is MLA of Delhi Legislative Assembly from Chandni Chowk constituency in Delhi.