Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai is one of the best things on the television right now. This plot of the comedy show centers around two neighboring couples. Both of the neighbors desperately endeavor to charm each other’s better half. Begun in March, 2015, this show has just turned out to be a standout amongst the most watched comedy shows on the television. This show is even challenging the very famous “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasma”, giving a run for their money. This show all the elements of a great comedy show; clean satire and humor, content for all ages, relatable and very well developed characters, fresh story-lines. The show serves as a dose of relief for everyday worries, giving its viewers a heart burst laughter and giggling them when they need it the most.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Hilarious Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai Jokes That Will Make You Laugh!
1. Boys need to learn some cool pickup lines from Vibhuti and girls should take some lessons from Angoori Devi on how to play it hard.
2. Thank you government for lifting the ban.
3. Relationships aren’t simple, they can be very complex. That’s why think twice before entering into a relationship.
4. Now that’s what I call a haircut. Daroga Happu Singh surely knows how to make a unforgetabble impression.
5. Ah those relatives! Even when you’re dead, they’ll attend your funeral and enquire your parents about whether you got any placement or not before dying.
6. Naughty Pelu! Making the viewers laugh without uttering a single word. Hats off to you.
7. Are dada ja Tiwari ne hamari badi insult kar dayi! Lagto hai ki ab Gori Mam se iski complain karni padegi.
8. Mr. Saxena, the multi-talented guy! He’s done every possible course that you can imagine.
9. Are dada ja Tiwari bhi bahut badi chirand hai! Are bhaiya hamme kachu ho gayo toh hamari pregnant biwi aur 9-9 bache ka dhyan kaun rakega maharaj…