Physics is the branch of science that deals with the study of matter and its properties, it studies the behavior and motion of the matter through time and space. Dealing with the study of interactions between the fundamental constituents of this universe, the most fundamental measurable quantities such as electric field, velocity. And to express this knowledge in science, we use formulas. A formula is a way through which any information can be expressed in a symbolic way. A formula specifies and explains the relationship between the given quantities. Quite often these formulas turn out to be complex, and complicated enough for an ordinary mind to grasp firmly.
So Let’s Take A Look At The Simple Explanation To These 6 Complex Formulas!
1. The famous equation of mass–energy equivalence given by Albert Einstein.
2. Well this explains why long distance relationships don’t always work.
3. Well that’s the key to time travel. You need lightening fast speed to travel into the future.
4. All you need is someone in your life who’s completely opposite to your personality and interests.
5. Nothing escapes the black hole. It just pulls everything inside it, every piece of information and data.
6. Introduce a little chaos.