Hello Readers! Welcome to Humor Nation. The Hindu religion is one of the oldest religion in the world and the Hindu mythology has a variant and rich history with full of enigmatic characters and stories. To add up there are some facts from the ancient Hindu mythology that everyone should know.
So let’s quickly discuss 10 amazing facts about Hindu mythology
1. Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation came from Hindu mythology.
2. The oldest literature known to mankind is Rigveda.
3. Manu was a Hindu and he was the first lawmaker in the world and world’s first book of the law was Manu Smriti.
4. Without the help of printing technology, Vedas was preserved for about 5000 years and people used to recite and memorize the hymns to preserve it for a discipline tradition.
5. Kamasutra, Jyotish Shastra, Palmistry and even martial arts are parts from the Hindu mythology.