DC has been publishing comics since 1934, it’s only reasonable to assume that they got plenty of bizarre, fun facts of their own. So let’s take a look at some of the craziest facts about DC Comics’ superheroes, villains, and other characters. Let me tell you beforehand that this list is not easy to narrow down, as 83 years is a very long time, and is a lot of room for craziness in the world of comics.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 DC Comics Facts Every Fan Should Know
1. He was strong enough to be not bothered by the craziness of Joker.
2. Alfred is such a badass. He’s not just Bruce Wayne’s butler, but a father figure to him. And if you hurt his kid, boy you’re in for trouble.
3. Always a warrior.
4. No shit! The dude can time travel and mess up the timelines, creating an earthquake ain’t that hard for him.
5. The TV Shows, animated series, movies do a lot different from the original comics. They add their own touch.
6. Batman and Joker! They both are destined to do this forever.
7. He’s one bad mofo.
8. Hmm interesting, I didn’t know that.
9. Joker is truly evil. The craziness of this man knows no limits, and that’s what makes him one of the most dangerous villains in the comics. He’s so unpredictable. It’s never easy with the Joker.
10. Dude has other superpowers besides talking to a fish. He’s the king of Atlantic.