Welcome back to Humor Nation. Video games are pretty popular in India. India has one of the most emerging video game markets in the world. There’s a lot of potential and the investments in the market continues to rise. Video gaming sector is increasing rapidly. Did you know that India in among the top 5 mobile gaming markets in the world. A lot of gamers use their mobile phones to play their favorite games. Games like Temple Run, Subway Surfer is dominating the mobile phone market as millions of gamers from India are playing this game. In 2019, the online gaming market in India with around 300 million gamers was valued at Rs. 6200 Crore market.
Compared to the developed countries like China, South Korea, and America. Indian gaming sector is still underdeveloped, but it is witnessing a strong growth in the sector of online gaming. Lots of gaming giants are beginning to invest in India. Trying to attract the internet users through gaming on various different platforms such as PC and mobile phones.
So Take A Look At 10 Memes That Only The Savage Gamers Will Understand
1. Do you have that friend? If yes, then tag that friend.
2. It’s not a good thing to touch a gamer’s console without his permission.
3. Some people fail at academics and some fail at gaming. But success can only be found through failure.
4. Wireless gaming remote controllers are pretty cool.
5. That is a bad thing to do.
6. Some people spend a lot of money in making the purchases in the online games.
7. Now you know the difference!
8. Either you play as a team or you play against each other.
9. Now that’s just a gaming thing that only true gamers will understand.
10. You should know that girls can also be just as good as the guys when it comes to gaming.