Today we are going to be looking at ten deadliest animals in the world. On this list, we have dangerous spiders to killer tigers, you won’t believe just how lethal they are. They can kill you in a matter of minutes! So let’s get started, shall we?
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Most Dangerous Animals That Can Kill You In Seconds!
1. The Komodo Dragon is the largest lizard in the world. This creature originates on the island of Komodo in Indonesia. It can weigh between 150-250 pounds and is 10-feet long.
2. The Asian forest scorpion is one of the most dangerous and venomous animals. It is 5-inches long and its stingers can cause extreme pain, swelling to its victims.
3. The Poison Dart Frog is found in Central and South America, they look beautiful, however their skin is very poisonous. Not just their skin, their secretions are also poisonous.
4. Puffer Fish species is considered as one of the most poisonous verterbrates in the world. It contains the Tetrodotoxin and Saxitoxin poison which can easily kill anybody. This poison can cause muscle paralysis, increase heart rate, and cause numbness.
5. Lonomia obliqua, it’s a species of saturniid moths which is known for its larval form. And during its larval caterpillar stage, it produces a deadly toxin which is found at the base of its tiny spines. This caterpillar has been called the world’s most deadliest caterpillar and it is much more toxic than many dangerous snakes.
6. The cone Snail has a very deadly toxin called the Conotoxin. When it’s injected in the human body system, there is no cure for it. Only full blood transfusions can save a person.
7. Inland Taipan is the most venomous snake in the world. It can subdue its prey with a series of accurate deadly strikes. Just a 0.03 milligrams per kilogram of its venom is enough to kill 100 humans.
8. They are one of the most venomous and deadliest marine animals known to man. Although they are small. only 12-20 cm in length, but they are extremely dangerous. There is no anti-venom available for the neurotoxin tetrodotoxin which they release.
9. Guinness World Records named Phoneutria (commonly known as the Brazilian Wandering Spider) as the world’s most venomous spider in 2010.
10. Hooded Pitohui is one of the few poisonous birds in the world. The skin of this bird contains a range of batrachotoxin compounds which can cause numbness and tingling to anyone who touches the bird.
Wow this list is really surprising, I mean who would have thought that these animals can be extremely dangerous and are capable of killing anyone in just some minutes. Better to stay safe and far away from them. Don’t forget to share your views and opinions with us by commenting below the article in the comments section. If you enjoyed the article then please share it with your friends.