Welcome to Humor Nation. India is celebrating 71 years of freedom this year and every Indian becomes pretty enthusiastic when it comes to being patriotic.
On the occasion of Independence Day, let’s look at 10 patriotic quotes by some revolutionary people-
1. Bhagat Singh was only 23 years when he was sentenced to death, but his thoughts, ideas still continue to inspire us.
2. A youth that cannot aid the nation is a wasted youth. It’s our responsibility to put our nation first.
3. Our great leaders fought for our freedom. They made great sacrifices and it’s because of their great struggle and revolution that we are able to breathe in the air of freedom.
4. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, a forgotten hero.
5. Satyameva Jayathe jaha ka nara hai, woh pyaara hindustan desh hamara hai.
6. Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of Independent India.
7. Azaad The Aur Aazad Hi Rahe Woh! Chandra Shekhar Azad.
8. When he dropped the bomb, his intention was not to kill anyone but to bomb the British government. Because to make the deaf hear, the sound has to be very loud.
9. Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation. He played a very important role in the freedom of India.
10. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat!
So, these were 10 patriotic quotes by famous revolutionaries! Hope you feel inspired, happy independence day!