Hello friends! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Marriages in Bollywood are are always accompanied with trolls, divorces, fights, affairs and what not. In such a culture, there are still some marriages in which the spouses are loyal to each other. Here is the list of 10 such successful marriages of Bollywood.
So Let’s Take A Look At 10 Successful Bollywood Marriages That Set An Example!
1. Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai married in 2007. They never have any media reporting of big fights between them. They even have a very pretty daughter named ‘Aaradhya’.
2. Ajay Devgan and Kajol married in 1999. They have two kids. Ajay and kajol both belong to Bollywood and had a successful marriage till date.
3. Akshay Kumar and Twinkal Khanna married in 2001. Twinkal even admits that Akshay has been always supportive and caring. He also helped Twinkal in bringing up of their children.
4. Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan married in 1973, and is the most beautiful couple of the industry. They even did movies together.
5. Dharmendra and Hema Malini are married since 1980. They are now parents to Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Esha Deol and Abhay Deol. Their children had made a great mark in Industry too.
6. Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Shroff are married since 1987. Jackie Shroff had love marriage with Ayesha Shroff. Their love amidst all adversities never settled in being apart.
7. Rajinikanth and Latha Rangachari are married since 1981. Latha Rangachari is an Indian film producer. She was an literature student in chennai. Rajnikanth proposed Latha during an interview. A case of Love at first sight.
8. Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh are parents to Bollywood’s most demanded actor Ranbir Kapoor. They are married in 1980. They had a great love story.
9. Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza married in 2012. They are probably the youngest and coolest jodi in the whole B-town. They both are the definition of couple goals.
10. Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha married in 1980. They had another great love story of that time. They had 3 children, Sonakshi, Luv and Kush Sinha.
Stay tuned to Humor Nation
Like. Share. Comment!