Welcome back to Humor Nation. Sanjay Dutt is one of the most popular and successful actors in the Bollywood. His life has no less than a wild roller coaster ride. No other actor in the Indian film industry has had a life as turbulent and eventful as his.
So Take A Look At 11 Unknown And Interesting Facts About Sanjay Dutt
1. He is the son of the famous Bollywood actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis. His full name is Sanjay Balraj Dutt. Another interesting fact is that his parents chose his name from a newspaper column.
2. The actor had his first cigarette at the young age of 9. The reasons he became an actor was because he believed acting was an easy job and also he didn’t want to study further.
3. Sanjay was very attached to his mother Nargis who passed due to cancer right before his film’s release. The actor decided to honor her by leaving an empty seat during the film screening of Rocky.
4. After working together in many films like ‘Khalnayak’, ‘Saajan’, Sanjay and Madhuri fell in love with each other. According to many industry insiders, they both were pretty serious about each other and were planning to marry each other. But Sanjay’s arrest and conviction under TADA made Madhuri part ways with her.
5. Sanjay Dutt had a trick in order to make any woman fall for her and ultimately would end up sleeping together. Director Rajkumar Hirani revealed that the actor had a trick to lure the women. He would take them to a tomb in the cemetery. So whenever Sanjay Dutt would start to date a girl, he would take her to the cemetery and would say ‘I brought you here to meet my mom’. This act would make the girl emotional. The tomb where he would take women didn’t even belong to his mother. But the women used to fall pretty to the words of the actor. The actor would also make up stories and would lie in order to score emotionally with his girlfriends.