Welcome to Humor Nation. Today we are back with some interesting facts about the famous TV show Hannibal. Facts that not even our dear Fannibals are aware of.
So Let’s Take A Look At 12 Things That Not Even The Fannibals Know About Hannibal TV Show
1. Each episode of the first season of Hannibal is named after a French gourmet, While the second season follows the Japanese food theme, each episode named after a Japanese meal.
2. Hannibal production hired a food stylist Janice Poon. It was her job to make the dishes look gorgeous. So all credit goes to Poon who made the cannibalistic food look delicious. Read her book Feeding Hannibal: A Connoisseur’s Cookbook.
3. You’ll be surprised knowing that Hannibal Lecter is real. Well, the author Thomas Harris stated the main source of inspiration behind Hannibal came from Dr. Alfredo Balli Trevino.
4. We all loved the opening sequence of Hannibal, a sequence introducing us to the horrors and beauty the show has to offer. The faces we see in the opening sequence belong to Hannibal, Jack, And Will.
5. Jack and Bella Crawford relationship in the show was one of the most touching parts of the show. But do you know that Jack and Bella Crawford are married in real life too. The characters are played by Laurence Fishburne and Gina Torres.