Acting may look easy on the screen, but in reality it is a very serious business. These actors and actresses have a ton of challenges to face, many expectations to live up to when they take up a role. Sometimes they have to undergo drastic transformations to portray a character on the screen. Take a look at how these various actors and actresses underwent unbelievable transformations to play the role of some iconic historic people.
So Let’s Take A Look At 28 Actors And Actresses Vs. Historic People They Played!
1. Felicity Jones and Eddie Redmayne playing the role of Stephen Hawking and his wife Jane Wilde in the Movie ‘The Theory Of Everything (2014)’.
2. Jamie Foxx playing the role of Ray Charles in his Biopic ‘Ray (2004)’.
3. Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison in the film ‘The Doors (1991)’.
4. Meryl Streep playing the role of iconic leader Margaret Thatcher in ‘The Iron Lady (2011)’.
5. Robert Downey Jr. As the famous comedian Charlie Chaplin in the film ‘Chaplin (1992)’.
6. Bruno Ganz as Adolf Hitler in the film ‘Downfall (2004)’.
7. Jennifer Lopez as Selena Quintanilla-Perez in the film ‘Selena (1997)’.
8. Ben Kingsley as the Indian Leader Mahatma Gandhi in the biopic ‘Gandhi (1982)’ for which he won an Oscar.
9. Gary Oldman as the legendary musician Ludwig Van Beethoven in ‘Immortal Beloved (1994)’.
10. Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in ‘Lincoln (2012)’.