Welcome to Humor Nation. Even though their profession is infamous and looked down upon by most people. But these entertainers are doing whatever it takes to make the ends meet and put food on the table. Who don’t wanna make six figures for a day’s work if given an opportunity. Through their work and content, they reach millions of people everyday, and earn the celebrity status. A life full of glamour and money, who would wanna quit it? But these entertainers decided to quit their careers for various reasons.
So Take A Look At 7 Entertainers Who Retired From The Industry, But Not From Our Hearts
1. Sunny is now one of the most popular Bollywood actresses.
2. She has made appearances in many movies such as ‘The Girlfriend Experience’, ‘Open Windows’, ‘Smash Cut’, and ‘Would You Rather’. She also played a character in the HBO comedy show ‘Entourage’.
3. She stayed in the industry for a very small amount of time, but earned great fame and found enormous success in that time. To this day, her name and videos are right among the most searched keywords on the Internet.
4. Jenna has been named as the most famous entertainer, hailed as the queen of the industry. Started her career in 1993 and changed the landscape of the industry. She is also a successful entrepreneur, media personality, and a model.
5. She worked in the industry for more than a year. Jessie has a YouTube channel where she keeps posting unique content.
6. After becoming a mother, she decided to quit the industry, and focus solely on the family.
7. Crissy has appeared in more than 50 films. She decided to quit the industry after becoming a devout Christian. She continues to attempt to have her content legally removed from various forums and websites.