Welcome to Humor Nation. The future is almost here or right around the corner. But we don’t have to worry about it because it will be someone else’s nightmare. But when it comes to the technology in the horror movies, it’s sitting in the driving seat. Films with scary premises that are based on technology advancements are quite terrifying, highlighting how evil technology can be. It’s the Halloween season! You know how tricks and treats go hand in hand, similarly, the high tech and horror also go together. If you take a look at the history’s horror catalog, you’ll find it filled with countless insane scientists, killer robots, and unbelievable technologies that come along with unintended, but scary consequences.
Today we will be talking about scariest cyber tech horror films. It leads us to an important distinction though, because there are many classics of cinema that could fall into this camp, but many of them don’t exactly hit the specifics of what we’re looking for. Hey, it’s a specific list after all–but honorable mentions go out to Ridley Scott’s other classic, Alien–as well as Danny Boyle’s Sunshine, James Cameron’s The Terminator–yeah, you get the picture. Just a fair warning that the mentioned movies aren’t family-friendly flicks. These movies have shock and awe, blood and gore, so careful if you’re watching them around the young ones.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Scary Cyber-Tech Horror Movies That Show How Technology Can be Evil
1. Next time you find a stranger’s friend request in your profile then accept it only after careful thinking.
2. You think you’re safe on the computer, well think again…
3. All the devices that you think you control…are actually controlling you.
4. All your secrets can stay hidden from the world, but not from the Internet.
5. Be careful the next time you speak to a stranger on a chatting site.
6. The Internet can be dangerous.
7. Do you think you can get away with anything?
So there you have it! That was our list of 10 best cyber tech horror movies which you should watch this Halloween. Always remember that technology can also be a real killer. Always be careful when you’re using it. Caution Needed.