In case you’re one of those individuals who look at these famous actors, celebrities, and performing artists and say their employment and profession is quite easy. In case if you’re somebody who conceives, believes that these on-screen actors are paid significantly more than they deserve then you’ll be proved wrong. Making a career in any field is difficult and challenging and a career in Bollywood is never easy at all, it’s very difficult, and even if you’ve made it then it’s not promised that it will last for long. Acting is a very serious business, these performers too have responsibilities and many challenges, they have to please the fans, they have to live up to the character they portray, and they too have due dates to meet. They undergo drastic transformations.
So tell me what makes an incredible film? It’s an amazing story that you the makers of the film want to tell the audience, right? What’s more is that every great story requires a talented actor who can legitimize it and bring the role he plays to life. Many people believe that being an actor means that you have to memorize some dialogues and speeches, say that in front of the camera, show some feelings, and you’re hit. But it’s not like that, acting is not about uttering some dialogues in front of the camera, it’s about living the part that you’re playing, diving deep, losing yourself, and taking up the personality of the character that you’re playing.
So always remember that acting isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, it requires a considerable amount of commitment and sacrifices. There are a few actors who take their roles very seriously and you’ll be surprised by the sacrifices they make for their roles. From gaining weight to losing many kilos of weight to becoming antisocial, it’s just too much. They do all this so that you can truly enjoy the film and can understand the character.
The scene of film industry has changed, today to get ready for a part, to get under the skin of a character, these actors adopt extreme measures. And sometimes they go to greater lengths to prepare themselves for a role, they undergo extreme body changes like building up their body, getting shredded and ripped, and sometimes they drop many kilos of weight quickly.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Unbelievable Transformations Of Indian Actors For Their Roles!
1. Aamir Khan is truly one of the greatest gems of Indian Cinema. They don’t call Aamir ‘Mr. Perfectionist’ for no reason.
2. If Hollywood has Christian Bale then India has Chiyaan Vikram. He is the king of transformation.
3. Sadly the movie wasn’t a big success, but Randeep Hooda surely proved why he is such a talented actor.
4. To play the character of the Olympics bronze medal winner ‘Mary Kom’, Priyanka Chopra went under an extensive training.
5. Farhan Akhtar nailed the role of iconic Indian athlete and Olympian ‘Milkha Singh’ in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’.
6. Bhumi Pednekar is such an inspiration to every woman who wants to lose weight.
7. Becoming Bahubali requires strict discipline and immense dedication.