2. THE ARREST
Before TVD has premiered on the cable television, the show landed up in controversy when five lead actresses of the show were arrested on the charges of ‘Indecency’, disorderly conduct and were released on a bond. Seven motorists complained the 911 that the women were swinging from the bridge and were exposing themselves indecently to the vehicles passing below the overpass. The actresses who were included Candice Accola, Nina Dobrev, Sara Canning, Kayla Ewell, Krystal Vayda, along with a cameraman named Tyler Shields.
However, the actress Kayla Ewell who played Vicki Donovan denied the allegation in an interview saying that the only thing they flashed was their camera. She further said that they are not the type of girls who would flash themselves such recklessly.
1. INTERESTING FACTS
There are many interesting facts related to the cast that the viewers might not know.
- Did you know Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley took home their daylight rings from the TVD set once the show wrapped.
- The final line of Damon Salvatore on TVD is ‘Hello Brother’ which is a direct nod to his first ever spoken line on the show. But his original line in the finale was ‘Oh, I see they have hero hair in heaven’. Really glad, they changed it.
- Every cast member has their favorite episode from the show. Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley have named the episode ‘Lost Girls’ from Season 1 as their all time favorite episode.
- Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev despised each other at the beginning of the show. Both the actors have confirmed the same in different interviews. They didn’t get along well during the first five months as they would get on each other’s nerves. However, they have now become really close friends.
- Paul Wesley cried while reading the script for the finale episode. He read the script on a plane and then sent a pic of his reaction to the creators. He felt the ending was powerful.