Welcome to Humor Nation. Lesley-Ann Brandt is an actress who is best known for her role as Maze in the TV series Lucifer. She was born in Cape Town, South Africa, but later moved to New Zealand at the age of 17, and then ultimately settled in the United States. She made her TV debut with the New Zealand soap opera known as Shortland Street, but actress rose to prominence with the character of Naevia on Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
The fans love her performance as Mazikeen and also her charming and beautiful personality. But what do Lucifer fans know about this talented actress who portrays Mazikeen? Here are some interesting things about Lesley- Ann Brandt that you might not know.
So Let’s Take A Look At 8 Interesting Facts About Lesley-Ann Brandt
1. She is trained in the Meisner Technique. A lot of people confuse Meisner with method acting, but Meisner techniques place more focus on acting in an instinctual manner.
2. Her husband gave her a pendant with the word ‘Appeltjie’ engraved on it. This was the name given to her by her grandfather.
3. She made her TV debut with Shortland Street, but her big break came with her role on Diplomatic Immunity.
4. She uses the experiences from her personal life in the role of Maze. She used her immigration experience from South Africa to New Zealand in her performance.
5. Now it’s next to impossible to imagine someone else playing the character of Mazikeen other than Lesley-Ann.
6. After reading the comics created by Neil Gaiman, she fell in love with the role of Maze even more.
7. She went through rigorous training in order to prepare herself physically for the role of Maze.
8. She is of German, Dutch, Spanish, and East Indian descent.