Welcome to Humor Nation. Devoleena Bhattacharjee is an Indian Television Actress and she is also a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. She becomes famous in the Television industry after portraying the role of gobi bahu in the famous serial of star plus “Saath Nibhana Sathiya”. Recently she is in news after participating as a contestant in India’s biggest reality show ” Big Boss 13″.
So here are some interesting facts about the contestant Devoleena Bhattacharjee.
1. Devoleena was Born on 22 August 1985 and now she is living in Mumbai with her mother and younger brother. She completed her graduation with a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
2. Devoleena was first noticed when she auditioned for the dance reality series Dance India Dance 2 before casting as Gopi Modi in “Saath Nibhana Saathiya” and after that, she was seen in the lead role in colors TV series “Kuch Naye Rishte”.
3. After participating in the Big Boss 13, she is in controversies from day one. She evited from the house in the middle of the show as she received fewer votes and after a few days she again entered the house as a wild card and stunned everyone.
4. In the house, she suffered from a back injury during the task due to which she voluntarily step out of the house. The actress says she is confident that she will be back in the house soon after her recovery and currently Vikas Gupta season 11 finalist entered the house and playing for Devoleena until she comes back.
5. Devoleena is quite conscious about her look and for that, she had carried around 350-400 dresses inside the house. “I picked up an entire range of dresses for everyday wear, weekend wear, and nightwear. I feel that it is important to look and feel good” and she is very much confident now after re-entered the house as she played the game well and people who trolled her earlier have now started liking her.