Welcome to Humor Nation. Currently, Siddharth Shukla, Paras Chhabra, Rashami Desai, and Hindustani Bhau all are a contestant in the Bigg Boss House. Siddharth Shukla is in controversies from day one in the house because of his aggressive and violent nature and He has been playing violently inside the house continuously despite warnings by the man himself, Salman Khan.
2. A month ago when Paras was not close to Sidharth, he was seen saying that Siddharth had to undergo treatment at a rehab for a year when both locked horns and did not see eye to eye with each other.
3. And a week later, Rashmi Desai and Hindustani Bhau also seen repeating the same allegations in the house that Shukla had to spend two years in rehab.
4. Rashmi also revealed that the Dil Se Dil Tak co-star also has a bad behavioral problem and she claims that Shukla was responsible for ruining her stint with the TV drama and she also said that it is very difficult to work with him because of his anger issue.
5. Siddharth has been seen resorting to violence against housemates on several occasions and continuously during mimic, showing aggression in the tasks by going physical and once he had pushed Mahira Sharma on the ground and for that Bigg Boss to nominate him for two weeks.
6. Sidharth rehab things first time come out in public when his Dil Se Dil Tak co-star Kunal Verma had told Times of India in 2018. He said that Sidharth is an unprofessional maniac and a psycho and he needs psychiatric treatment again and he also said that- “I heard he had gone to rehab once and I think he needs to visit it again.”