6. He loves movies! No matter how work his schedule is, he always manages to watch at least three movies in a week.
7. He owns the largest refinery in the world. The Jamnagar Refinery which is owned by the Reliance Industries has a capacity of 1, 24, 000 barrels per day.
8. Mukesh Ambani was born in Aden, Yemen. He completed Bachelor’s of Engineering in Chemical Engineering and then took admission for MBA at Stanford University. He dropped out of the course to assist his father in building Reliance.
9. He owns the most expensive private house in the world known as ‘Antilia’. Antilia is worth around $1 billion. The house building is 570 ft tall, it has three helipads, a garage with a capacity of 160 cars, a swimming pool, a fitness center, a movie theater, and a lot more.
10. Do you know that the richest Indian is called “muku” by his friends and closed ones. This name was very popular when he was a kid.
Guys, do share this article with your friends! And don’t forget to like our Facebook page Humor Nation. Thanks for reading.