Hello Everybody! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Opportunity knocks only once, your work is to grab it and make the best of it. Entrepreneurship is the quality which lets you recognize the possibilities and opportunities. It help you to make best of yourself, your ideas, your dreams. Entrepreneurship is a zeal which gives you fire to pursue your dreams and build your passion, fuel to follow your heart and chase your desires. Taking risk is not easy and without taking risk, you cannot become an entrepreneur. Not everyone can do it.
Entrepreneurship is a culture, it is a habit, a lifestyle, it’s not just a word. Ideas, innovations, business is what makes an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is a state attained by experiences. Failure is the key to success, every successful entrepreneur have faced failure, but they chose not to sit back, but to rise high.
This century is an age of Entrepreneurship. This is an era of innovation. This is a millenial of revolution. There are so many aspiring entrepreneurs all over the world, building their ideas, dreams, business. Challenges are so high, they make your world swirl, but to come up with a solution and fight back with innovation is the only way. Entrepreneurship is not at all an easy way. There have been some movies which gives some best lessons to the aspiring entrepreneurs.
So Let’s Take A Look At 7 Inspiring Entrepreneurship Lessons To Be Learned From Movies!
1. It is believed that there are no original ideas. It is always the same idea executed differently. Everyone has ideas, but only some have the courage to pursue their dreams and take risks, fight challenges. Your ideas and inspiration have already been thought by someone else too. If you are confident, gutsy, and wise enough to follow your heart, you can achieve real success.
“If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you’d have invented Facebook.”
2. People blame their luck and circumstances for not getting what they wanted. But you need to understand that success does not depend on luck, it is an outcome of what input you put through it. It is a reflection of your hand work, perseverance, determination, and will power. Things aren’t easy to go at hand, you have to tell yourselves to stand up and do all that is necessary to reach your goal. You have to keep yourselves moving forward.
“Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they’re gonna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.”
3. Stop giving excuses to yourself about why can’t you be successful, instead take steps. Fall, Fail, but rise again. Try and do not stop trying. Implement new ways, try new ideas, change the road, but not the destination. You will surely get what you want in your life. If you play by the rules there’s a chance you might come short. Just think beyond thinking and grab your success with pride.
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
4. Build a network of strong people. Make a community of people who can stand by you in the odd times. Don’t be impulsive, don’t let your emotions cloud your judgement. Always take your ego and emotion out of equation. Be decisive about what you want. Don’t take your competitors lightly, plan your moves, know their limits, be ahead of them, always.
“I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
5. Don’t bound you imaginations to limit. Dream big. Haters gonna hate, let your success speak. Don’t follow the trends, create the trends. Just remember what this world demand from you, if you are able to fulfill their needs, they will build your dream.
“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
6. Take challenges, bigger the risk is, bigger is the success. Don’t be afraid to take a risk. Don’t compromise with the quality, prove yourself to be the best in market. Risk is the only staircase to success. Don’t be a coward, but be a superhero. Another popular saying is- “Risk se hi naam bante hai”. Go get it!
“Risk to spiderman bhi leta hai… main to phir bhi salesman hoon!”
7. A regular job may pay you satisfactorily, but if you are not happy, stop following the crowd. Listen to your heart, ask it what it wants and just go for it. Don’t agree to live a life of misery, when you can create you own life of peace.
“So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.”