Lаѕt wоrdѕ that end up becoming famous and memorable саn be inspirational, they can be funny or sarcastic, but they will remain unforgettable forever because these words were spoken by some famous personalities. Last words and expressions of a man just before they kick the bucket are the words that are the most genuine. A man who is biting the dust, now be it a president or a sweeper they all are in almost the same situation. No one comprehends what a dying individual feels like yet their words are without a doubt memorable and inspirational. These famous individuals around the globe were smart enough to make the most of their last words before dying.
So Let’s Take A Look At Last Words Of Some Famous People That Will Change Your Outlook On Life!
1. Gandhi had said earlier that if he gets shot then he would die with the words “Hey Ram” on his lips. Such a true Mahatma.
2. Ernest Hemingway’s last words for his wife were full of love.
3. Malcolm X was delivering a speech in Audubon ballroom when suddenly a panic started. He tried to calm and control the situation, but was shot brutally.
4. Steve’s sister told everyone that when Steve was dying he gazed far away and uttered his last words.
5. Winston Churchill’s last words were surely witty.
6. Bob Marley died early at an age of 36. His last words were surely full of the ultimate wisdom.
7. Charlie Chaplin was a comedic genius right till the end.
8. Right before dying from Cancer, Humphrey Bogart said this.
9. Voltaire’s in response to the priest at his deathbed.
10. Picasso died while he and his wife had friends at their house for dinner.