Welcome to Humor Nation. Bollywood is surely one big family. We won’t be wrong when we say this that every celebrity in Bollywood is connected in someway, now be it the the Kapoors, the Chopras, the Johars or the Bhatts. So, hold your breath while I unveil some shocking connections for you! Take a look at Bollywood family.
So let’s have a look at 10 shocking Bollywood family connections in Bollywood which most of had no clue about!
1. The sibling pairs, Farhan and Zoya Akhtar and Farah and Sajid Khan are cousins!
Both set of siblings are maternal cousins. Their mothers Honey Irani and Menaka Irani are real sisters.
2. Sonam Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are maternal cousins!
Sonam’s Nani and Ranveer’s Dadaji are siblings which makes their mothers cousins and that’s how they’re related.
3. Uday Chopra is Roshni Chopra’s Uncle!
Roshni Chopra’s father, Ravi Chopra and Uday Chopra are first cousins which clarifies the connection between the two.
4. Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra are first cousins!
Karan’s mother, Hiroo Johar and the father of famous Bollywood director Aditya Chopra, legendary director Yash Chopra are siblings. This pretty much sums up Karan’s first on-screen appearance in Aditya’s DDLJ.
5. Lata Mangeshkar is Shraddha Kapoor’s distant grandmother!
Shraddha’s grandfather is the cousin of the Mangeshwars making her the distant niece of renowned singers Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. No wonder where Shraddha gets her singing talent from!
6. Ali Zafar is Aamir Khan’s brother in law!
Aamir Khan’s distant cousin Ayesha Fazli is Ali Zafar’s wife.
7. Sharman Joshi is Prem Chopra’s son-in-law!
Prem Chopra’s daughter Prerna is married to Sharman Joshi.
8. Emran Hashmi is Alia and Pooja Bhatt’s cousin!
Emran Hashmi is the nephew of Mahesh Bhatt since his mother was Mashesh’s cousin sister.
9. Anu Malik is Armaan Malik’s uncle!
Daboo and Anu Malik are brothers and Armaan is Daboo Malik’s son.
10. Vidya Balan and Priyamani are cousins!
Vidya Balan is the second cousin of south’s sensation, Priyamani.