Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Japan is considered as the land of surprises and wonders at each and every step and is also believed as the first country to see sunrise. Well if that’s true or not we don’t know, but one thing we know for sure is that Japan has achieved a lot at a short span of time and is a very rich cultured country with strong values. So today we’ll know more about Japan that most of you weren’t aware of, so without waiting any further let’s start.
So take a look at some interesting and fascinating facts about Japan that everyone should be aware of!
1. Japan is the first country to have Capsule Hotels that are 1.20 meter high and the room size is up to 2 square meter long.
2. About 94% population in Japan live on 25% of land because rest 75% is mountainous area and living up there is quite difficult.
3. During spring season the local people of Japan celebrate a festival named The Shinto Kanamara Matsuri. This festival is a way of celebrating both female and male fertility.
4. Japan is quite advanced because they have almost more than 5 million vending machines of all types. These machines have beer, comic books, cigarettes, adult magazines, precautionary items, umbrellas, underwear and what not.
5. It may seem no surprise to you that Japan is the world’s largest automobile producer and are also the largest importer of seafood as they love fish and consume more than 17 million ton of it a year.