Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. There have been many monks in this country but still the one name that comes to us in a very bright and clear way is Swami Vivekananda. Life isn’t a smooth ride for anyone nor it was for Swami Vivekananda, as a matter of fact he actually faced a lot of difficulties in his life but dealt with every situation quite smoothly. There are many such things that we need to learn from him, so let’s start and know about Swami Vivekananda in detail.
So here are some interesting facts about Swami Vivekananda!
1. The pre-monastic name of Swami Vivekananda was Narendra Nath Datta and as he was born in a family of yogis, he started to deal with all sorts of meditations at a very early age.
2. Swami Vivekananda was born in a well off family and his father was an attorney and his name was Vishwanath Datta and mother’s was Bhuvaneshwari Devi.
3. Swami Vivekananda wasn’t a studious kid and used to score really less in his exams. In an entrance exam he scored 47% and in B.A he scored 56% which was the best in his lifetime.
4. Though his family was well off but when his father died his family broke and they were ultimately pushed towards poverty. In such situations he used to lie in his house that he is going to his friends house for lunch but in reality he never went anywhere and used to starve himself so that others can eat his share of food.
5. When Swami Vivekananda wasn’t getting job for a long time even though he tried very hard to get one, he went through a spiritual crisis and believed that there is no God.