Welcome to Humor Nation. It was March when Jared, Jensen, and Misha shocked the fandom by announcing that season 15 will be the last in the series. It’s a piece of sad news for the Supernatural fandom because the show is going to end after the 15th season. After 15 long successful years, the show which has earned a cult status will end. Supernatural fandom is really creative, they have several ways to express their feelings and emotions using memes, fanfiction, tribute videos, and edits.
The Winchesters will return to fight the evil bad guys one last time. But who will they be squaring up against this time? The brothers have gone against plenty of scary baddies such as the vampires, the werewolves, demons, rogue angels. Some of them ended up becoming their allies.
So Let’s Take A Look At Supernatural Memes That Will Make You Sad Because The Show Is Ending
1. This year’s Comic-Con was really emotional. The cast of Supernatural had a hard time addressing the fans about the ending of the show.
2. Right in the feels. That day will come soon…and we all don’t want it to.
3. You know what will cheer you up when you’re having a bad day? SUPERNATURAL!
4. EXACTLY! Let’s be clear on that. SUPERNATURAL WILL NEVER EVER END! The show might end, but the love it created won’t.
5. How fans reacted to the announcement about the ending of Supernatural!
6. It’s more than a show. It created a fanbase, a family which will last forever. It brought people from different nations together, sharing a common love. This love will continue to live on long after the show has ended. A network of acceptance and support, love and kindness, being together.
7. What a long journey it has been. It all started when Dean said those words which changed the lives of us fans forever. Since then we have been the boys go through hell and heaven (pun intended).