Welcome to Humor Nation. Today we are going back into the past, we are going back to a time when things were much simpler. We are going to reminisce the era of the 90s. A time when kids used to be smart and not their phones. A time when staying up to 10 PM was considered pretty late and when we would fall asleep while watching the television on the sofa, we would find ourselves magically teleported on the bed the next morning. It was a time when happiness was not about getting an iPhone, but rather one rupee from our parents to buy toffees. A pleasant time when playing outside with our friends was bliss, a time when our big adventure was saving the princess from the dragon. A time when friends were not made over Facebook. Do you remember the time?
It was a time when festivals were meant to be celebrated with our loved ones with enormous joy, and it was not about posting our happiness online to attract eyeballs. It was an era when Cricket was bigger than life, it was a religion and Sachin was the god. His batting would pause the world, people would switch on their television sets and switch off their lives. And the only question which was on everyone’s mind was ‘Sachin hai kya?’ and the only answer everyone wanted to know was ‘Sachin Ka Score Kitna Huya?’.
Today we are revising the memory lane, so grab a seat on the GOOD OLD DAYS ride and hang on tight because we’re going for a NOSTALGIC TRIP.
So Let’s Take A Look At Things That Will Make Every 90s Indian Kid Feel Nostalgic
1. This is how we would listen to our favorite music in the era of 90s India.
2. Remember these automatic pencils from the 90s? They were annoying at times but so colorful and fancy.
3. Frontier, Camel, Camelin, we had different varieties to choose from for a geometry box.
4. Remember how you would collect these and even trade it with your friends?
5. Don’t judge them by their price, their taste was so good. Just Rs. 2 were enough to buy these 90s candies for all the group.
6. We didn’t have the luxury of having multiple phones and internet in every house in the 90s. One phone in the locality would do the job for everyone.
7. They don’t make those simple yet amazing 90s toys today.
8. We sure are getting old, right?
9. Remember those 90s cameras when we fancy filters were not needed to click a picture, but just a smile.
10. Remember the original 90s Indian Pepsi which would come in different colors and flavors.
11. It was a hobby to collect all those colorful matchstick labels.
12. Remember the ‘chitpeeti’ Diwali gun from the 90s?