Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Paytm is an application that brought revolutionary change in this country and brought digital transaction to a whole new level. Nowadays everyone uses paytm and it has really become very convenient for everyone, this app also provides various offers and discount that attracts customers more and more. So let’s know about this application more.
So here are some interesting facts about Paytm that everyone should really know about!
1. Paytm’s full name is Pay Through Mobile and was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in the year 2010 in Noida. Paytm is one of the most used apps in India.
2. Paytm application belongs to One97 Communication and now it has more than 150 million users and is the largest online payment service.
3. Vijay Shekhar Sharma got the inspiration to make this app from a visit to China, where he saw that vendors were using mobile to receive money. Then he founded Paytm which was the first app to provide wallet facility.
4. Jack Ma who is the owner of Alibaba Group bought almost $500 million stake in Paytm in the year 2015.
5. Paytm is one of those few privileged companies who received investment from none other than the 76 year old businessman Ratan Tata.