Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Tanushree Dutta is again back into the limelight after accusing Nana Patekar of physically molesting her. She has been away for quite and long time and came this year with a bang, so we’ll discuss some personal facts about her to know her more. So let’s start!
So here are some unknown facts of Tanushree Dutta that you weren’t aware of till now!
1. Tanushree Dutta belongs to Kayastha Bengali family which is based in Jamshedpur.
2. Tanushree Dutta participated in Miss India 2003 and won the title for herself. Then she represented India in Miss Universe pageant but could reach up to top 10 finalists only.
3. Tanushree left her graduation in between to pursue her dream of becoming a top model.
4. Everyone thinks that “Aashiq Banaya Apne” is her first movie, but in reality “Chocolate” is her debut movie in the year 2005.
5. Tanushree got engaged to Aditya Dutt after dating him for a long time, but due to some personal issues she and Aditya broke up after their engagement.
6. Tanushree completed her graduation from New York Film Academy as she had a great interest in this particular field.