Hello guys! Welcome to Humor Nation. Today we will be talking about one of the finest Indian actresses, Kajal Aggarwal. She is a one of the most famous Indian celebrities who works mainly in Bollywood and Tollywood. Along with acting, Kajal is also a very popular model, she endorses many top brands and products. There are many things about Kajal that not even her die hard fans know, today we will be presenting you all the unknown facts about Kajal Aggarwal.
So Let’s Take A Look At Some Unknown Facts About The Famous Tollywood Actress Kajal Aggarwal!
1. She was born on 19 June 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Punjabi family. Kajal’s father Vinay Aggarwal is an entrepreneur by profession, her mother Suman Aggarwal works as Kajal’s manager and is also a confectioner. Kajal has a younger sister named Nisha Aggarwal who is also an actress.
2. Kajal did her schooling at St. Anne’s High School and PUC at Jai Hind College. She did her graduation in a Mass Media course, with her specialization in the field of marketing and advertising, from Kishinchand Chellaram College. She is planning to do her post-graduation soon, Kajal intends to take up MBA.
3. Kajal made her acting career debut in the 2004 Bollywood film titled Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na which starred Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi in the lead roles. She played the role of a friend of Aishwarya in the film.
4. From her college days, she started Modeling and the very early age, she decided to bring her Modeling career up to good heights.
5. Kajal’s zodiac sign is Gemini. Her hobbies are watching movies, listening to music, and dancing. She has a fear of dogs. But Kajal has a pet dog named Kaaju.
6. Kajal made her return to Bollywood after 7 years with a leading role in Rohit Shetty’s Police Action film ‘SINGHAM’. Kajal charges Rs. 2 Crore per film.
7. Kajal’s early films were none of which did much for her career. In 2010, Karthi-starrer “Naan Mahaan Alla’ that marked her arrival as top heroine in the Tamil Industry.
8. In kollywood, In Telgu Prabhas starrer ‘Darling’ and ‘Mr. Perfect’ were big success for her. ‘Brindaavanam’ won her a best actress award.
9. In 2012, Kajal had another big hit in ‘Thuppakki’, first Kollywood film to enter the Rs. 100 crore club. Kajal had a great run in 2013, especially in Tollywood. She featured in ‘Nayak’, ‘Baadshah’.
10. Kajal’s likes wearing Jeans, T-shirts, and Sarees. Her favorite food are Hyderabadi Biryani, she loves spicy foods.
11. Kajal endores many famous brands. She is alo the brand ambassador of Lux CCL. Kajal endorses many jewelry and retail stores that are located in South India such as the RS Brothers.