Welcome to Humor Nation. We recently came across a video on the weird rules of the street cricket. And it effected us heavily with nostalgia. People who are from India and who have played ‘Gali Cricket’ on the street can surely relate to this article. As we are going to list out our 15 weird rules of the street cricket.
So Let’s Take A Look At 18 Memorable Street Cricket Rules That Will Make You Remember Your Childhood!
1. First ball out trials. After that the batsman sternly calls out so that everyone can hear.
2. The last player can play as a single player. And somehow we always make our best player come to bat at the last.
3. One pitch catch which eventually evolved into one pitch one hand catch.
4. Baby over. So that everyone gets to bowl at least once and no one complains.
5. Joker/Common. The odd player gets to bat for both the teams, but doesn’t get to bowl.
6. Missed three consecutive bowls and you’re out. Also three body blows and you’re out.
7. Whoever hits the ball into the neighbor’s house has to go and get the ball. And in any case, he is declared out.
8. Wall catches and tree catches are allowed as they are considered one pitch. But the ball should not have touched another branch of the tree, only then it is out.