The producers and makers of the Indian daily soaps think they are offering some valuable piece of television, they feel like their shows are a true reflection of our society.
However they can’t be anymore wrong, with their over dramatic situations, the silly costumes, the excessive jewellery, and let’s not forget the stupid dialogues and clichés dialogues. But still no matter how much criticize these shows for their idiotic story lines and over acting, there’s a group of fans who watch such television everyday with much interest. Many people especially the household women in India are addicted to such drama and they buy everything that the producers sell.
Even a guy with no brains could easily write a script for these soap operas. We all are familiar with their stereotypes such as the male protagonist of the show is always some big industrialist, the actresses wear a lot of jewellery that you can’t figure out whether it’s for wedding or just a normal day in the house. No matter where the characters, they all will visit the same temple and due to fate they will cross paths, and end up getting married to each other.
So Let’s Imagine What It Would Be Like If These Famous Indian Daily Soaps Featured The Famous Adult Stars
1. I am sure this will definitely be a hit. “Thapki Pyar Ki“ for adults.
2. A must watch realistic romantic drama “Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon“.
3. This version of “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” will break all the TRP records.
4. Sony TV should reboot “Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi“ with a new cast.
5. “Chotti Bahu” because big things come in small packages.
6. The perfect lead actress for “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain“
7. Sometimes the love knows no limits, love can be “Beyhadh“.
8. Johnny in and as “Piya Albela“.
9. Hello anyone there? Kya “Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai“?
10. “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein“