Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Vladimir Putin has been the famous leader of this century and he is not just a leader, but a dictator too. His influence and popularity is growing by the years and he is not only ruling Russia but also trying to expand his arms towards neighboring countries, especially the Eurasian region. So let us know more about this leader and start hereby.
So here are 10 facts about Vladimir Putin that you may have not known till now!
10. Vladimir Putin has a very bad habit of getting late at every place. He had even made Pope Francis wait for him for more than an hour, it shows how he loves to control things near him.
9. Vladimir Putin might be the richest person in the world as his fortune is estimated to be around $200 billion.
8. Vladimir Putin’s palace is so big that it could be caught even by the satellites and has three helipads in his palace and he hires special national security guards to guard his palace.
7. Vladimir always kept his married life in shadow and when he divorced his wife, Lyudmila, people just went crazy as they didn’t even know he was married.
6. After invading Ukrainian region, he just controls over everything, so he drank a wine out of Ukrainian’s National Treasure and that wine was 240 years old.