Hey guys! Welcome to Humor Nation. Today we will be talking about one of the most famous actresses in Bollywood, Jacqueline Fernandez. She needs no introduction in terms of her popularity, she had made quite a name for herself through her work. This gorgeous and very talented Sri Lankan beauty has starred in several big-budget films that have made her a famous household name. Just recently we saw her romancing Varun Dhawan in the much awaited film Judwaa 2 which is a remake of the 1997 hit film of the same name. But do you know that before becoming an actress, Jacqueline Fernandez used to work as a television reporter for a living? Read this article to find out 10 interesting facts about this beautiful actress.
So Let’s Take A Look At 15 Interesting And Unknown Facts About The Beauty Jacqueline Fernandez!
1. Background of Jacqueline Fernandez
2. She was raised in a multi-ethnic family.
3. Her mother was an air hostess.
4. She has a degree in Mass Communication and she has worked as a television reporter in the past.
5. Jacqueline has a good command over several foreign languages.
6. She is a foodie! She loves cooking.
7. Jacqueline wants to make documentaries in the future to promote fitness and organic foods.
8. She owns a restaurant named ‘Kaema Suta’ in Sri Lanka!
9. She dumped her first boyfriend, the prince of Bahrain.
10. Jacqueline Fernandez’s friendship with Salman Khan.
11. She is very fitness conscious, she works out daily. Jacqueline does martial arts, yoga, and other strength based exercises.
12. She loves riding a horse.
13. Jacqueline and Sonam Kapoor are close friends.
14. She started her career with a music video.
15. Her relationship with Sajid Khan.