Welcome to Humor Nation. Riverdale which started as an average teen drama has evolved into something much more than that with its character arcs. The show is based on the famous Archie comics, it takes the original characters from the Archie comics and places them in storylines which are larger than life. So the characters such as Archie, Veronica, Betty, Jughead have a ton on their plate to worry about than their school homework or the examinations.
The town of Riverdale is filled with drug lords, gangs, and murder mysteries. It’s surprising how people manage to survive in such a place. Given the lifestyle that the town demands, our main characters can be often found doing some pretty unexpected activities. While there There have been various story arcs in the series, while some character arcs benefited the show and received praise from the fans and critics. There are other storylines that did nothing more than dragging the showdown.
So Let’s Take A Look At 5 Worst Character Arcs In Riverdale That Shouldn’t Have Happened!
5. When Archie was determined to get Black Hood at all costs and stop at nothing. He managed to put not himself, but others also in danger.
4. She was trying to help her brother Jason escape Riverdale but was heartbroken to find out that Jason indeed died.
3. Without a doubt, The Farm is probably the most discomforting place on the Riverdale.
2. The Red Circle arc is not the only time Archie pushes the limits to get what he wants.
1. Alice wanted Betty to be the perfect girl next door. But Betty had her own ideas and opinions of who she wanted to be and who was worth being friends with.
So which Riverdale story arc did you think is the worst? Let us know your answer in the comments.