Hello Readers! Welcome back to Humor Nation. Actor Kader Khan has worked in this film industry for the past many decades and has always entertained his audience with his great comic timing. He acted in various films and was one of the most demanded comedians of his time, so today we’ll know more about him, so let’s start.
Today we’ll let you know about some unknown facts of Kader Khan that you may not know about!
1. Kader Khan wrote dialogues for more than 1000 Indian films and acted in more than 300 films too. He was a director, scriptwriter, actor, dialogue writer and as well as a comedian also, basically, he was multi-talented.
2. Kader Khan’s duo with comedian-actor Govinda was highly demanded at a time, their duo was loved by the audience so much that in most movies you must have seen Govinda with Kader Khan.
3. It is said by the reporters that Kader Khan was writing the script for the sequel of the super hit movie “Andaaz Apna Apna” before his health worsened. Andaz Apna Apna is a film which starred Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.
4. Kader Khan did a lot of service for the Muslim community and hence he was recognized by the AFMI (American Federation Of Muslims Of India) for his service and achievement for the Muslim community in India.
5. Kader Khan’s son Sarfaraz Khan also tried his hand in the film industry through some side roles in movies like Tere Naam, Ramaiya Vastavaiya, etc, but still, he couldn’t make a name for himself like his father.