Welcome to Humor Nation. Mahira Sharma is an Indian actress and Tik-Tok star. Recently she is in controversy as she is a contestant of Big Boss 13. She is primarily known for her work in the Indian television and Punjabi industry. She is quite popular in the Punjabi industry and has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her a lot.
So here are some unknown facts about Mahira Sharma!!
1. Mahira Sharma was Born on 25 November 1997 in Jammu & Kashmir. She completed her graduation from the University of Mumbai in Mumbai. Her brother’s name is Akki Sharma who is a model and there is no information available about her family as the actress likes to keep his personal life away from social limelight.
2. The actress rose to fame after she made her debut with serial “Y.A.R.O. Ka Tashan” and her popularity rose to another level when she appeared in Jass Manak’s song “Lehanga”. The song gained millions of likes on YouTube and became everyone’s favorite.
3. Mahira also plays the role of Jamini in the drama series “Naagin 3″ and she also appeared as a judge in the reality TV show ” MTV date to remember” in 2018.
4. She was rumored to be in a relationship with the actor Abhishek Sharma, who played the role of Hrithik Roshan’s younger brother in the movie “Kaho ho na Pyaar hai”. But according to the report she broke with him before entering the house of Bigg Boss 13.
5. After entering in the house of Bigg Boss 13, her name is now connected with Paras Chhabra as she seems very close to him.
6. Mahira Sharma is a short-tempered girl and because of his aggressive nature, she always remains in controversies. Once while shooting, in anger she broke a table on the set of one of her shows.
7. During the premiere of Bigg Boss 13, Salman Khan also revealed the temper issue of Mahira Sharma due to which she often ended up throwing stuff in anger.