Welcome to Humor Nation. Sanju is one of the most awaited Bollywood films of 2018, the movie is a biopic film which is based on the life of Indian actor, celebrity Sanjay Dutt. Sanju is written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor as Sanjay Dutt. Sanju focuses Sanjay Dutt’s life, mainly through three different phases or stages, his drug addiction phase, his many failed love affairs, and the stage of his life when he went to jail for possession of arms under the TADA case. The film will be released on 29th June 2018. Sanju’s teaser became the most viewed Hindi film teaser of all time. The teaser garnered more than 30 million views within only 48 hours.
So Let’s Take A Look At Unknown Interesting Facts About Sanju That You Should Know
1. His mother Nargis passed away shortly before his debut film’s premiere. This forced him into using drugs as a coping mechanism.
2. He believes that a woman’s body is divine and there’s no bigger crime in the world than disrespecting it.
3. Even now when he’s out of the prison, he works out daily..he knows the importance of fitness.
4. Did you know Sanjay Dutt was supposed to be the lead hero in ‘Hero’, but his drug addiction forced Subhash Ghai to pick someone else.
5. Just three weeks before the release of Sanjay Dutt’s hit film ‘Khalnayak’, he was arrested to due to the possession of illegal arms.
6. Sanja Dutt once got into a fight with Rishi Kapoor, father of Ranbir Kapoor because he thought something was going between Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim.
7. Sanjay Dutt’s sister Priya Dutt got so angry with Sanjay because of his decision to join Samajwadi party. The reason behind her anger was that Sunil and Priya were both very close to the ideology of Congress Party.
8. Trishala was his daughter from the actress Richa Sharma. Sanjay divorced her second wife in 2005. He has two twins named Iqra and Shahraan from Manyata Dutt in 2008.