2. THE SURVIVORS
There are many who survived even after ‘spending time’ with Sam Winchester.
- In the episode ‘The Third Man’, Sam hired Lana to spend the night, Lana offered her phone number to Sam who tossed it away.
- Dr. Cara Roberts who appeared in Season 4 working at a hospital which is being investigated by the Winchesters. After getting drunk, she flirted with Sam and the duo had a ‘wild time’.
- In Season 11, Sam was told by Dean to enjoy and have some fun. In the episode ‘Baby’, Sam spent time with a waitress named Piper who is also alive.
- In Season 6, Sam Winchester had some quality time with Sparrow Jennings who became interested in Dean’s disappearance and the entire UFO Story. When Dean returned, he found Sam and Sparrow together in the motel.
- In Season 8 when Dean was lost in the Purgatory, Sam met Amelia after he had accidentally hit a dog. Both of them bonded over the trauma of loss and began a relationship. But after learning, her husband Don is alive, they both broke up when Sam chose hunting with Dean over Amelia whereas Amelia chose him over Don.
1. DON’T DATE SAM WINCHESTER
While there are numerous women who have experienced a tragic fate due to their association with Sam Winchester.
- Annie Hawkins was a hunter who was involved with Sam when he had no soul. After she goes to a haunted house to investigate, she meets her demise and becomes a ghost. But along with the ghost Bobby and the Winchesters, they manage to solve the case.
- In Season 1, the Winchesters dealt with the case of a hunting painting. It was then Sam crossed paths with Sarah Blake who put her life in the danger to help the Winchesters despite the risk. She expresses her love for Sam, but hunting life forces Sam to move away. In Season 8, Sarah becomes a victim of Crowley who uses her to get back at Sam from stopping him shutting the doors to the underworld.
- In Season 2, the Winchesters came across a girl named Madison who became a werewolf after being bitten by her neighbor. When Madison would sleep, she would turn into a werewolf, unable to control her impulses and instincts. Sam and Madison became attracted to each other after Sam stayed behind to protect Madison. The Winchesters tried curing Madison, but they cannot, Madison asked Sam to end her because she cannot hurt the innocents.